Just Shut Up and Drive Just Shut Up and Drive

Like it a lot!

This game is pretty fun
the graphics and gameplay are awesome,
but theres too many red cars!its get pretty
hard.
@Picosfan:dont played,dont rate it.

Distance Distance

Love it

I love this game!Art games rules!and your games are aways cool!its so unfair that you dont get good score,theyre awesome!And yes, there is a message!

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

No creativity

I really enjoyed the game,and I at firts,I thought that this was a creation from the guy that made doodle god,but when I saw that it wasnt,I stopped playing,cuz I think that is not fair,he made up with the idea of the game,and you kinda stole it,just modifing somethings.

endeavor endeavor

Please!Second one!

Hi!
This is one of my favorite web game!the music,the graphics,the story,the gameplay, everything was amazing!I get 3 ending,Im now im triyng to get all gems.
Please!make a second game!and in the second,you could see the upgrade in your character,like fable(increase high,physic,etc)

GunBlood GunBlood

Awesome!

Its great!the gameplay its a lil hard on a notebook,but is very cool!
please,make a 2nd one with background and character creator!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

I <3 Zombie games *^*

This game is just awesome!kinda repetitive,but the art,sounds and gameplay are great!but the shoot thing was bad,cuz you can only shoot when the guy(zombie or military)jump on you car,but thats okay

IQTester IQTester

Imma genius!

awesome game!my results is 141!imma genius!this test is definetly correct!it was a bit harder for me cuz im brazilian,im good in english but not that good :3

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

ZOMFG!

to short,but great and scary!near the end,i screamed so hard!never screamed like that in a game or movie!thnak you for that!plz make more!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

*-*

great!i almost stop playng cuz take a lot of time to find all the pixel XD
but i finished!make moar!!!!
Just one thing,i finished,but didn't get da medal :(

Create A Saiyan v2 Create A Saiyan v2

Cool!!!

I love this game!!!!
Please make a new one with more options,
and no ofense,better graphics :3