Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 5 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 5

Im loving it!

I only watch videos on NG when I like them a lot,and this is the case,im totally loving this series,its have a nice story,and the episodes have the right time so,they are not short or too long.
The only thing you need to get better is in the sprites.Try to edit them better,and try to use all the characters from the same game.Like,Oak from FRLG,you could use at least the HGSS one,or edit someone to make him in the BW style.
Again,Im loving this series,and this makes me want to continues my pokemon sprite comic.
All the luck with the project!

teejay-number13 responds:

I try to use newer sprites, but in this case, I didn't find the Oak sprite from HG/SS until after I made the episode.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

love it ^^
Favo and Byco,this is not their opinion,its adam13 opinion!pay atention please!

This is the best NG movie ever!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 10 is beacuase its epicsauce.but thats it!

Just Shut Up and Drive Just Shut Up and Drive

Like it a lot!

This game is pretty fun
the graphics and gameplay are awesome,
but theres too many red cars!its get pretty
hard.
@Picosfan:dont played,dont rate it.

Distance Distance

Love it

I love this game!Art games rules!and your games are aways cool!its so unfair that you dont get good score,theyre awesome!And yes, there is a message!

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

No creativity

I really enjoyed the game,and I at firts,I thought that this was a creation from the guy that made doodle god,but when I saw that it wasnt,I stopped playing,cuz I think that is not fair,he made up with the idea of the game,and you kinda stole it,just modifing somethings.